Sonntag, 7. August 2011

|this week's payoff|

1. I just realized one more time, how much I love fireworks


2. I will start dieting tomorrow - for sure this time. I will use "Schlank im Schlaf" to loose some weight. I tried it a year ago and was quite good. Do you have any experience with it?


3. I love to be at fairs at night


4. I wanna be a cat in my next life and sleep all day :)

5. If you're on a water ride make sure you don't sit in the front :)

6. My biggest wish is to have a house one day, which looks old from the outside but with modern interior.

7. My favourite song right now: Taio Cruz "Telling the world"


Every part in my heart I'm giving out
Every song on my lips I'm singing out
Any fear in my soul I'm letting go
And anyone who ask I'll let them know

She's the one she's the one
I say it loud
She's the one she's the one
I say it proud

2 Kommentare:

  1. "Schlank im Schlaf" sounds most appealing. How does it work?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Schlank im Schlaf - wie funktionierts? Mags auch mal ausprobieren denk ich.... Oder hast du da dieses Buch gekauft?

    AntwortenLöschen

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...