Samstag, 23. Juli 2011

|Harry Potter - it all ends|

I know that there are already hundreds and hundreds of posts about Harry Potter (it must be annoying for those of you, who don't like Harry Potter) and I also know I'm a little late. I saw Harry Potter last Friday and although it's more than a week now, I still can't believe it's all over.


Before we went to the cinema, I went to Vapiano with my cousin and my sister. We had yummy pizzas and - of course - Arizona Icetea. It was so delicious and it was nice, because we had the time to discuss all important stuff about Harry Potter. And since I was the only one, who had read the books, I had to answer a lot of their questions about the horcruxes and the Deathly Hallows.



But now, about the movie: It really was the best of all Harry Potter-movies, but however I wasn't satisfied at all. I love the books and I really enjoy reading every single word of it. So, when I'm going to see the movies I'm always a little dissapointed because they leave out parts, which are important to me, or they change parts, which is hard for me to understand. And sadly, it was the same with the second part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
Don't get me wrong, there were some really amazing scenes, that I liked a lot. For example I liked the part, in which Hermione, Harry and Ron are in Gringotts and steal Hufflepuff's cup, and I really liked all the scenes at Hogwarts in the end. But I didn't understand why they changed the kissing-scene of Ron und Hermione (I really liked it better in the book). And I didn't like the way they showed or didn't show the dead. In the book it is really important that Harry sees Fred dying.  And grieves a lot for him and Lupin and Tonks.
And the last scene.... 19 years later...how bad was that?!? I loved that scene so much in the book, but I was just dissapointed when I saw the movie scene. I mean they have so many great make-up artists, but they cannot manage to make them look a little older or different? It was quite weird. Nevertheless, it was/is a good movie, although I liked the book better.



And now? No more books to read (I alwasy re-read the books before the movie started) and no more movies to see. It's hard to believe it's all over now. I loved Harry Potter and his wizarding world. I loved reading the books and being a part of that wizarding world myself. Right now, I'm reading the House of night-books, but I think I will start all over with the Harry Potter books, when I'm finished. I'm going to read them in english this time and not in German. I really think I will read them over and over again my whole life and I really can't wait to read them to my kids. Yes, Harry Potter always was, is and always will be a part of my life!



And I've still got one thing, I'm looking forward to and I'm dreaming about: One day I will go to "The wizarding world of Harry Potter" in Orlando,Florida!

5 Kommentare:

  1. Mit dem Ende und den 17 Jahren später, da hast du wirklich recht! Das ging gar nich =D
    Trotzallem war ich begeistert, werde aber noch die letzten drei Bücher lesen müssen, habe nach dem 4. Band aufgehört. Keine Ahnung wieso..
    Schon komisch, dass das jetzt endet. Man ist ja qausi damit aufgewachsen!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Echt krass wie sehr sie sich in den Jahren verändert haben. Ich fand den Film eher lala, aber das kann auch daran liegen das ich sau müde war :D *lach*
    Glaube ich muss mir ihn nochmal anschauen um genau zu sagen, wie ich ihn eigentlich fand. (:

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ahhhh was für einen lieben Kommentar du hinterlassen hast ! Das hat mir schon jetzt den Tag versüßt :D Made my day, um es auf Englisch zu sagen :D
    Ich wusste doch das hinter diesem wundervollen Blog eine wundervolle und nette Autorin steckt :)
    Ich freue mich schon die Songs rauszusuchen :D Man findet bestimmt auch alte Lieblingssongs wieder.
    Dein Studium geht genau in meine Richtung : Sprachen<3 Ich liebeee Sprachen. Hab mich für Übersetzungswissenschaften und Lehramt mit dem Fächern Englisch und Geschichte beworben .. mal sehen ob ich überhaupt angenommen werde :S
    Die englische Grammatik ist aber nicht so meins .. könnte jetzt nicht erklären was past progressive oder so ist .. auch wenn ich fehlerfrei schreiben und sprechen kann , ganz komische bei mir :D
    Ich wünsche dir gannnz ganz viel Glück für deine Bewerbungen ! Mit deinem Klasse Abschluss müssen die dich einfach nehmen !

    Wünsche dir auch noch ein schönes Wochenende und freue mich auf weitere Besuche von dir auf meinem Blog und natürlich neue Blogposts von dir :)
    desmomentsdebonheur.blogspot.com
    Farah

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich kanns auch noch garnicht glauben, dass das alles jetzt vorbei sein soll. Man ist mit Harry Potter groß geworden, es war immer schön. Ich liebe den neuen Teil auch total! Schade drum, wobei 8 Teile schon echt auch viel sind. Aber jeder war gut :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Danke für deinen netten kommentar :) .. Supertoller Blog!! :) Es ist wirklich komisch, dass es kein weiteren Teil mehr geben wird, aber naja wenn man Lust auf Harry, Hermine und Ron hat kann man ja immer noch die DVD's anmachen! :) Was ich bestimmt auch oft tun werde.
    Eileen

    AntwortenLöschen

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...