Samstag, 30. April 2011

|I'm in love with Kate and William ♥|

I guess all of you have seen the royal wedding on TV or have seen the photos on the internet. It was such a lovely wedding and Kate Middleton was such a beautiful bride. I'm still so amazed by the wedding that I have to show you my favourite photos of yesterday.

One of my favourite pictures of them.


Pippa Middleton looked so stunning in her dress.

Kate's dress was just beautiful.

 






I would love to have this one for my wedding :)




Did you watch the wedding? And how did you like it? Did you like Kate's wedding dress?

Vanessa

2 Kommentare:

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...