Freitag, 1. April 2011

|100 movies to see... Pt.1|

...before you die! I love to read "Freitagsfüller", so I decided to create my own "Freitagsfüller", which is called "...before you die". I will start with "100 movies to see before you die". So the next 10 weeks I will present 100 movies, which you REALLY have to see before you die :D

1. Hachiko - A dog's story
Hachiko is my most favourite movie of all times, I love it so much and have to cry everytime I watch it.


 
2. Pirates of the Caribbean


3. Home Alone
"This is my house, I have to defend it."
 
4. Inception


5. Dirty Dancing
"Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you."

6. Hangover


7. The Pursuit of Happiness
"It was right then that I started thinking about Thomas Jefferson on the Declaration of Independence and the part about our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And I remember thinking how did he know to put the pursuit part in there? That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue and maybe we can actually never have it. No matter what. How did he know that?"

8. Ocean's Eleven

 
9. Finding Nemo
"I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food."

10. American Pie
"This one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy."


all via http://www.cineclub.de/ und http://www.filmreporter.de/


What are your favourite movies?


V♥



9 Kommentare:

  1. Darf ich dir hierfür einen Li nk da lassen? :)

    http://sarahmiriam86.blogspot.com/2010/11/meine-10-lieblingsfilme-tag.html

    Dazugekommen ist später nur noch Black Swan, ein grossartiger Film!

    LG, Sarah

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dirty Dancing, ein Klassiker aber ich glaube in jedem von uns steckt das kleine mädchen, das diesen Film abgöttisch liebt :) haha
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Das finde ich, ist ein toller Freitagsfüller!! =)
    Ich liebe Filme!! =) Habe auch eine riesige DVD Sammlung =)Hatchiko habe ich noch nie gesehen, vielleicht sollte ich das mal in Angriff nehmen. Bei den anderen stimme ich dir voll und ganz zu. Ich bin schon gespannt auf nächsten Freitag =)
    Schönes WE

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ui, da hast du ein paar ganz tolle Filme ausgesucht, ich hab auch fast alle davon gesehen und find' auch alle super xD

    Mein favorite movie of all time ist "Mr. Nobody" .. leider sehr sehr unbekannt aber ein wunderschöner Film <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. love your blog!!following you!
    check out mine I'd love your opinion!

    Joanna
    snobpeople.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Bei Hachiko musste ich sooooo weinen! Der ist einfach nur schön. ein echt empfehlenswerter Film! (;

    xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Witzig, Hachiko habe ich just GESTERN im Auto gefunden! Den hat uns um Weihnachten rum eine befreundete Familie geschenkt und wir hatten null Interesse dran und er ist im Kofferraum versauert... ich sollte ihn wohl doch mal gucken :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. toallllllyy following back ;) and i love Finding Nemo! i cry every time watching it lol im such a sap! and dirty dancing, omgosh love it!!

    AntwortenLöschen

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...